Welcome Aparrianos!

This is for all aparrianos (or those who care for Aparri) who are ready to blog!

Should you wish to join as a Power User, please send me your email address at aparrianos at gmail dot com. (please change "at" to "@" and "dot" to "."). Power user will be able to initiate blogs. There are a limited number of users this blog is allowed to take. First come , first serve.

Keep blogging...and as we always try to...

LIVE simply and fully,
SPEAK kindly and truthfully,
CARE generously and freely,
LOVE sincerely and deeply

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

We have just created a blog space...

Please feel free to use... It's open to all aparrianos or those who love Aparri.

If you want to have admin/power user privileges to this blog, please add your email on this blog as a comment that you want to be one. As an admin/power user, you will be able to post your blog, photos and videos. We only have 100 admin/power users available... First come first serve...

4 comments:

  1. Hi:
    You probably don't know me personally. I am Clifford, the youngest son of Orlando Paragua, publisher of the newsletter An Open Letter, all about what's happened and what's happening in our hometown Aparri. (I am not really that young because I will start having dual citizenship [Filipino citizen and senior citizen] next month.) I do the layout and printing for my dad every issue of the newsletter.
    Mr. Gin Cababa apparently sent a message to my dad about this blogsite (using my Yahoo email address) and that's how i got to know about this site.
    I am also an avid follower of Reginald's blog. He is actually a close relative of mine.
    I am glad that you have thought of coming up with this blogsite. I hope Aparrianos the world over (who are of course coputer literate and Internet savvy) can put in their posts and updates so that everyone can benefit from such news. Of course photos with captions can also tell vivid stories about our town.
    I do have the following blogsites:
    http://cliffordparagua.blogspot.com
    http://makingsense.multiply.com
    http://360.yahoo.com/caparagua
    http://worldhealth.multiply.com
    http://jobclinic.multiply.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi i'm Arnel P. Del Rosario a native of Aparri and i wanted to be an admin here as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arnel...please post your email here or send it to me at aparrianos@gmail.com...thanks for your interest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am very much interested to be included in the admin. A full blooded Aparriano, I am Teresita (Titang) Manzano Leabres. my email titaleabres@yahoo.com

    Regards to all my kailian

    ReplyDelete