Welcome Aparrianos!

This is for all aparrianos (or those who care for Aparri) who are ready to blog!

Should you wish to join as a Power User, please send me your email address at aparrianos at gmail dot com. (please change "at" to "@" and "dot" to "."). Power user will be able to initiate blogs. There are a limited number of users this blog is allowed to take. First come , first serve.

Keep blogging...and as we always try to...

LIVE simply and fully,
SPEAK kindly and truthfully,
CARE generously and freely,
LOVE sincerely and deeply

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Please Help Me - Loida Cuevas-Haduca

We have received the following request...

Hello,

I hope you can help me.

My name is Loida Cuevas-Haduca, I am looking for some information about HERMINIA MARCOS.

I was born in Aparri  in 1955, and my father picked me up at one of the Hospitals in Aparri and raised me in Baggao.  My father's siblings all live in Baggao.  I will be going to Baggao/Lal-lo in July 2010.

Any information will be greatly appreciated

Thank you,
Loida Cuevas-Haduca
lchaduca@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment