Welcome Aparrianos!

This is for all aparrianos (or those who care for Aparri) who are ready to blog!

Should you wish to join as a Power User, please send me your email address at aparrianos at gmail dot com. (please change "at" to "@" and "dot" to "."). Power user will be able to initiate blogs. There are a limited number of users this blog is allowed to take. First come , first serve.

Keep blogging...and as we always try to...

LIVE simply and fully,
SPEAK kindly and truthfully,
CARE generously and freely,
LOVE sincerely and deeply

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Record of Meeting - April 13, 2014

(Gin Cababa, 16 April 2014)


1 comment:

  1. Good day! I could have sworn I’ve been to your blog before but after browsing through many of the posts ,I realized it’s new to
    me. Anyhow, I’m definitely pleased I stumbled upon it and I’ll be book-marking it and checking back frequently...!

    ReplyDelete